Reflecting on the Year
Wow, December 2023. Who would have thought it would be here so quickly and yet still take so long to get here.
As we reflect on the year and send love to our friends, family, clients, and colleagues take a moment to send love to yourself.
Love what you have accomplished and release the feeling of guilt when you think of the things you didn’t get to this year.
Take a minute to really reflect on your year.
- How have you changed?
- How many bad habits did you leave behind?
- How many new habits or hobbies did you begin?
- What was your most challenging project / situation / person?
- What was your biggest breakthrough?
- What is your best memory?
- Who was your favorite person? New friend? Rekindled friend?
- What was the best thing you read or watched?
- What song did you have on repeat?
- Most awesome event you went to?
- What was your word for 2023 and how did it appear in your life?
When you take the time to reflect, truly reflect, you gain an overall picture of your self-improvement and accomplishments. It helps you plan your next year with strategic intentions. It helps you celebrate the wonderful person you are!
In this holiday season, take time to celebrate you and the person you are.
Happy Holidays and Let’s ROCK 2024!