Structure for Success Leadership
An HR consultant and leadership coach, Wendy McClellan is the founder and president of Structure for Success, a Scottsdale-based business development firm.
With more than 25 years’ experience in executive leadership, Wendy’s forte is building businesses from the ground up and training leaders to be effective, ethical, and accountable. She believes strong relationships and effective communication are the keys to success, and regularly speaks on communication, personal empowerment, Human Resources, and business development. She is also the director of the Scottsdale chapter of the networking group Women on a Mission to Earn Commission (WOAMTEC), the Treasurer for the Women’s Enterprise Foundation (WEF), the Secretary for the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), and on the board of directors for The Girls Rule Foundation.
In her personal life, Wendy raised a family or two, put herself through college, and learned to allow success into her life. Each life challenge taught her a powerful lesson and led her down a new path on this amazing journey that is life.
Wendy’s education, training, and experience include:
- Executive Director, WOAMTEC Scottsdale, a premier networking group
- Treasurer and Board of Directors, Women’s Enterprise Foundation
- Director, Girls Advisory Board of Girls Rule Foundation
- American Union of NLP Certified Life Coach
- Bachelor of Independent Studies, Arizona State University with a focus on: Business, Religious Studies & European History
- Over twenty years in business with various certifications and awards, including Underwriter of the Year, the New Leader of the Year, the Outstanding Leader of the Year Award, and the “Gets Stuff Done” Leader Award
- State of Arizona licensed notary
- Various speaking appearances for groups on Empowerment, Communication and Business Success
Charles Grosel, Director of Communications for Structure for Success, has over 30 years in business communications and instructional design, with experience as an editor, writer, copy editor, proofreader, project manager, teacher, trainer, and public speaker for myriad educational, financial, commercial, health care, and high-tech employers and clients.
He is also a published poet and fiction writer and has taught fiction writing and poetry at the high school and college levels.
Charles’ education, training, and experience include:
- More than 25 years in business communications and training
- Wrote, copyedited, or proofed thousands of documents from books to blogs and everything in between
- MVP award for training 2014
- State of Arizona Licensed Notary
- BA in English Literature from Yale University and MA in English, Fiction Writing, from University of California, Davis
Want to hear more about Structure for Success? Listen here as Wendy is interviewed by Kris Anderson on “Living the Luxurious Life.”