About Structure for Success
Founded by Wendy McClellan, Structure for Success is a locally owned HR, Business Development, and Communications consulting firm. By combining human resource functions, business development, and internal and external communications, Structure for Success offers an integrated approach to growing small to mid-size businesses.
- Structure for Success will hire your next best employee.
- We write the ads, vet the applications, and screen the first cut by phone. The business owner does a face-to-face with only the cream of the crop.
- This takes the time consuming process off the business owner’s desk and allows them to continue to the income-producing work they need to accomplish.
- Structure for Success will be your HR department.
- We review and maintain employee files, document performance, answer general HR questions.
- We conduct HR seminars on topics including sexual harassment, conflict resolution, and employee empowerment.
- Structure for Success will guide your training and internal and external communications.
- We structure best practices for internal and client communications.
- We edit and write internal documentation, including employee handbooks, job descriptions, and training manuals.
- We train your trainers on the latest techniques for educating your workers.
- We edit and write external communications, including marketing materials, emails, and newsletters.
- We edit and write your social media content, including blogs, newsletters, and so on.
- Structure for Success will coach your managers into leaders.
- We specialize in the newly promoted manager in small businesses not quite sure what to do as well as those who want to step up their game from managing to leading. We provide these new leaders a solid foundation and practical solutions.
Anything Structure for Success can do for businesses we can do for individuals as well, including business and life coaching, resume and cover letter writing, blog and web content, and ghost writing.
In addition, Structure for Success offers a wide range of speaking engagements, including keynote speeches; half-day, full-day, and week-long workshops; and business training programs.
Contact Structure for Success now to learn how we can help you grow your small to mid-size business.